The question that I can ask you is, “Do you have places on earth that you want to go and dive?” Almost everybody has a list of things that he wishes to do before they die or reach a stage that they cannot handle to do certain things—people who scuba dive must be having a list of diving that they need to go and adventure.
Here you see a list of top places below that you need to go and scuba dive. Those who are real fanatics of scuba diving can also make more than one list. It is not bad to make at least more than a list.
At least make a list of food places that you want to visit to have an idea of where you want to be.
Below is the list of the top diving sites that you can visit.
Cape Kri – Raja Ampat
This diving site is in Indonesia.
- It has a coral garden. It is a unique coral garden.
- Something unique about this place is that it also has excellent marine life. I.e. barracudas, sharks. And so on.
- It also has a record of three hundred and four species of fish.
- One can dive from the Papua resort.
This point is in the Sipadan island
- It is in Malaysia.
- It is one of Malaysia’s most unique diving sites.
- It is one of the best in Malaysia.
- It is an eight hundred meter drop-off.
- It has very strong currents.
If you want to get to know about this place, you can research it on the internet. And you can also find out how much it costs to travel that side.
- It is in Palau, Micronesia
- It is a dive that is mostly having divers who have experience.
- In case you need to go to a place where you can have a challenging and robust dive, do not hesitate to visit this diving site.
- This place also has various species of aquatic life. And it gives you an excellent opportunity to see sharks.
- For the prices of this place, one can check out the websites that deal with such places.
- This excellent feature is in Egypt.
- There is a boat wreck that has motorcycles, trucks, and train carriages. These carriages and trucks in the water are because of an incident of a bomb by the Germans.
- These lie at a depth of about twenty-nine meters.
- It is a place that most divers like visiting at night.
- There also incidences where people encounter giant eels.
If you want to visit this place, check out the prices on the internet.
Yolanda and Shark Reef
- This excellent feature is in Egypt. It is at the red sea.
- It has a mixture of drop-off and shipwrecks.
- It possesses an outstanding current for diving.
- Three reefs in just a single dive
If you need to go to these places you can seek advice from the internet.
- This place is in Australia.
- The shipwreck is about one hundred and nine meters. But you cannot enter the wreck because the government forbids it.